TRUST & SURRENDER are the key!

I saw this visual in a healing yesterday...was too beautiful & touching so thought I will share

A guy(saw an energy form) was walking alone on a path. He seemed lost. The creator comes to him in the form of another energy form and asks him "where are you heading?". He says "I don't know". The creator says, then let me guide you for I know these paths well. So he follows. Now for a while the creator is walking ahead and the guy is following. In a while, the guy stops and asks "Hey, do you know where are we heading?". The creator looks back and says, "I don't know yet but I believe I'll know". The guy sulks and says "Oh, so I guess you also don't know" and he diverts to a different path.

The interesting observation I made here was, when our own lack of trust on self is triggered, is the moment when we must trust the universe the most but maybe that is the challenge since those are moments in which we usually retrace our steps & loose our path.

By Minal Arora
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent

3/recent/post-list

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am an author, seeker and a therapist who believes we have all come here for self recognition and the self is nothing but love. I intend to share everything through this blog that I believe can help us living our lives more consciously.

Food

3/Food/feat-list

Music

2/Music/grid-big

Nature

3/Nature/grid-small

Fashion

3/Fashion/grid-small

Sports

3/Sports/col-left

Subscribe Us

Technology

3/Technology/col-right

Business

Business/feat-big
The Healing Cottage

Most Popular

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Sample Text

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation test link ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.